Congrats. Take all the naps you can get and get used to smelling like baby burp. It's all worth it. And GatorGirl, 9/25 is an excellent day to have a birthday. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Congrats to you guys!!
Mine and Zack's lil man is due in September so trust me we can relate it's scary and exciting at the same time.
Congrats. Take all the naps you can get and get used to smelling like baby burp. It's all worth it. And GatorGirl, 9/25 is an excellent day to have a birthday. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Congrats man, spoil it.
Congrats!!![]()
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Congrats on your baby ...I thought Id heard you 2 were gonna have a baby, I didnt know when he was due though ...you glad to be having a boy??
"Why so serious?"
my wife is due on august 8th were having a girl hope shes born on the 9th thats my birthday.
we both wanted a lil boy esp. since Zack and I are such sports fans. We're already looking forward to taking him to games and watching him play sports. I guess he'll get to decide for himself whether he wants to be a Gator like mom or a Nole like dad LOL
but I'm with you regardless all you can ask for is that your child be healthy and happy and that your wife has a good pregnancy without any complications.
Bookmarks